HE THAT KNOWS NEEDS NO EXPLANATION.
HE THAT NEEDS EXPLANATIONS WILL NEVER KNOW.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Meditations on My Lord!

Here i am,just me
not too good, not too bad
just me
and yet,
He loves me just as i am.
He knows all about me
the good, the not so good, the downright ugly
yet
he loves me just the same

My lord,
My friend,
My father
My God

His eyes blaze with bright flames of fire
but he looks at me with compassion.
His voice is like the roar of raging watersm
but he whispers reassurance into my heart
He is all powerful; omnipotent;
but he loves me despite my weaknesses
He is all knowing; omniscient;
but he still loves me despite my ignorance
He is the Almighty God,
but he seeks a relationship with frail man

He strengthens my limbs
invigorates my life
He fills my mouth with laughter
my heart with gladness
He is the best thing thing to happen to me
and I hold on to his promises
confident
He has come through for me in the past
He will come through for me now
and in the future
and
one day, one glorious day
I will see His face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment